We use the best carbon and the best components in the aerospace market.
We have different combinations of finishes and frames to meet all your expectations:
There are 3 finishes:
1) Vernie Gloss: This is a Hight Gloss Laquered finishing , lacquered like glass.
2) Venie Matt: this is a laquered finish "to matter" the painted is not brilliant but rather slightly matt satin.
3) RAW Finish: no varnished, sanded just the resin, this finish is rather intended for competition motorcycle or eventually to receive a painting on any surface.
There are 2 Trame type (weaving the fiber):
1) 200P Standard Trame: the Trame of the most famous carbon is the original Trame on the Ducati and MV Agusta, for example.
2) 245T Trame Twill : it is a Trame that rotates 45 °, hence the name "Twill" is the original Trame on the latest BMW and several Japanese.
Our R&D team, in collaboration with leading research institutes such as Slovenia’s Jožef Stefan Institute, designs each FullSix part to be the optimal combination of composite fabrics, resins and lacquers. Here are some details about what we use for each FullSix fuel tank.